Thursday, March 29, 2012

Film Fest 2012

Who's excited for this year's Film Fest?! Everyone has worked so hard this year to create, edit and produce their films, and I, for one, am really looking forward to seeing each of your masterpieces. As a class, we've worked really hard on writing, learning and singing our bully song. I'm really proud of the work that each of you has put into this particular film. Special thanks to Lobo's mom, Regina, for her inspiration for the song :) Also, thanks to Mrs. Stork for her use of the iPad, Garage Band and general know-how about the movie-making process! I cannot wait to see the final product :) I'd like for each of you to comment on the FilmFest process and how it went for you. Your writing homework this week was to discuss your idea for your film. After reflecting on the process of making your movie, what are you most proud of? What would you do differently if you could redo your film this year? Will you make another film in middle school or high school?

12 comments:

Clarissa(: said...

I Hope I Will Be Able To Make a filmfest in middle school because I Thought this was very fun and a good experience and its fun to do It with your friends because You Can Think Of Really Funny & good ideas(: All Together(:

Anonymous said...

Chey and Teresa:

We did do a good job on the bully song. Hopefully we will win an award. We cannot wait until it's finished. Everybody did their best on the bully song.

Clarissa(: said...

I Hope I will be able to do this in middle school because I thought it was a very fun experience and it was fun especially with your friends because you can talk about some really cool and fun ideas(:

Anonymous said...

What I am most proud of is how our movie is put together because we worked very hard on it. What I would do is not put less moving of the pieces, but I would not do so much of it. Yes I would do it again in middle school.Our project is about Tic Tacs and gold fish that eat each other! That is what our project is about.

Holly

Anonymous said...

Ms.Springer video is awesome and it's called 'Don't be a Bully.' It's a cool video. This song teaches you to not be a bully.

LESLIE

Anonymous said...

Iam proud of my hard work.if i had a chance to fix my movie i will make it better than the other one. I will make it at school one reason is because the teacher helps you to do it.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

DANNY.I want to make a film in middle school because they have lots of places to do your film >_<

Anonymous said...

I hope that I will be able to make a Film Fest movie for next year's Film Fest. Every year I'm inspired by different people. This year I'm glad to say that I was inspired by two people; Clarissa, one of my class mates, and Ms. Loehr, my art teacher. This year I'm also glad to say that my groups movie was a success.

Anonymous said...

I hope that in middle school we can do film-fest because this was a very fun experience for everyone. We all thought of good and fun ideas with our partners and plus 2 people inspired me to think of these amazing ideas 1, Hada and ms.loehr our art teacher thank you guys so much & I hope I can do this Next Year ! (:

Anonymous said...

my film fest is about three posicil go on a walk but thay see fairylocks ates them but not the mom
love alexus

Anonymous said...

my film fest is about three posicil go on a walk but thay see fairylocks ates them but not the mom
love alexus

... said...

Film making was fun, but the process was really tedious and tiring. The funnest part is the music, but my group won't decide on a song and keeps on creating and deleting. I can't wait to see all the videos at Adams City Highschool.