Monday, January 25, 2010

Eric's Book Review

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Diary of a Wimpy Kid is about a boy named Greg. He wanted his mom to buy him a journal. He wanted mom both him one but it said Diary on the front. His brother Rodrick kept on beat him up so he could read it. The first day of school he did not want to sit in the middle of two dorks, he wanted to sit in the middle of two girls. At the end he goes over to his friend’s house to play his Nintendo. Every time his friend lost he acts like a mannequin.
This book is so funny that water is going to come out of your nose! It’s awesome because the whole family is so, so, so crazy. I think everyone will love this book. I recommend you to get every single one. This book is written like a real diary with drawings included. So its easier to read and more fun then a long novel.
I will recommend kids ages, 8-11 to read it. It is comedy and it has a lot of pictures. My favorite part is when his mom buys him a journal and every one is bulling him. This book changed my entire life. Every time I am reading another book I cant concentrate because its too funny.

1 comment:

SamaraWilliams said...

Eric - I too loved the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid! I am really excited to see the movie as well. Nice job on the review! Mrs. Williams